The most captivating mid-morning show in Soroti city that plays you the hottest jams as you get through to the afternoon. Talk about Health tips, Business tips, beauty tips, lifestyle, inspirational messages, road safety tips, music requests, lunchtime Etiquette. And oh, we also do surprise birthday wishes.
The show is hosted by Mama Gee, a voice you’ll never get wrong in the midmorning.
Segments aired on the KVR Survival Zone
- One for the Road – A listener calls in and requests for a song of their choice to usher in the show.
- What’s Happening in your area – Updates of what is happening in the community.
- Press Release – Latest news updates.
- The Big Issue – Free roll discussion on what’s affecting the community on social, political and economic issues.
- The Business Daily – Commodity prices in markets around Teso.
- Road safety tips – provide tips on proper road use.
- The Lunch Etiquette – Talk about healthy lunch ideas including traditional foods.
- Special Lunchtime wishes – call in and wish your beloved ones a nice lunch.
- Birthday wishes – with your loved ones a happy birthday in case you have one as we provide you with some of the celebrities they share with.
- Lunchtime request – call in and request for a sensational ballad you would love to relax to.
- Regards – greet the ones you love to live on air.
- Inspirational Quote – a motivator for the day as we hit 14H00 on a weekday.
Follow the show on social media using #KVRSurvivalZone